The European Corporate Council (ECC) provides a platform to discuss and exchange ideas and best practices about the recruitment, retention and advancement of women in STEM careers and much more. ECC membership allows you to:
- Benchmark and improve your DEI&B practices (recruitment / retention/ advancement / returnship) within a European context
- Provide ready-made career advancing knowledge and networking resources to your employees across Europe
- Post your job advertisements in the SWE career centre
Launched in 2022, the ECC provides a platform to discuss and exchange ideas, and foster initiatives that ensure that SWE is meeting the needs of employers and current/future women in engineering and technology in Europe.
The European Corporate Council consists of the following companies:
Who is it for?
Corporate HR / DE&I professionals and STEM advocates who want to benchmark and improve their practices in Europe.
- 4 meetings/year (2 in person, 2 virtual): Exchange platform for corporate HR/DE&I professionals
- 5 individual SWE memberships
- Social media posts – 2 opportunities/posts across all Europe channels
- Access to SWE’s Online Career Center
- WE Local Conference in Europe
- 2 registrations
- Recognition as a WE Local Student Registration Grant Supporter