The India Corporate Council (ICC) is the primary source for disseminating industry trends, sharing best practices and creating new intervention strategies specifically for the advancement of women in the Indian engineering and technology community. The Council comprises organizations with a strong engineering and technology presence in India to promote diversity and inclusion in the field. ICC members benefit from:
- In-person and virtual meetings with subject matter experts in the field of diversity and inclusion
- WE Local conference entries in India and brand recognition
- Co-branded webinars within SWE’s leadership competency model
- Opportunity to participate in SWE’s professional and college affiliate events throughout the year
- Digital media package promoting their diversity and inclusion work in collaboration with SWE
- Access to SWE’s online career center
- And more!
To find out more about the ICC, contact Paul Robichaud.