SWE is pleased to offer membership to full-time K-12 educators. SWE’s mission includes encouraging more women to become engineers, and you can support that mission by helping reach girls. A special reduced membership rate of $20 is available to full-time K-12 educators.
As an educator SWE membership provides valuable K-12 outreach tools and support for you including:
- Access to SWE K-12 outreach resources and activities locally, nationally and internationally
- SWE’s e-newsletter, All Together
- Award-winning SWE Magazine
- K-12 outreach online learning resources
- Reduced registration fees for SWE’s Annual Conference
- Access to SWE’s outreach community
- Discounted K-12 outreach merchandise via the SWE Store
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with SWE members: Collegiate, professional and corporate members
SWE NextEd Newsletter
Are you curious about how to inspire the next generation of engineers? The SWENextEd Educator Newsletter provides everyday tips you can use to introduce engineering into the classroom. By subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive regular updates on SWE resources designed to build a more inclusive engineering experience, particularly for young women.
Find an engineer near you and resources to use with your students and SWENexters.
- Link up with an engineer in your area
- Try cool engineering activities
- Middle School Club resources
- High School club resources
SWENext Clubs are a way for students to connect with SWE members and other SWENexters in their area. SWENext Club can be any size with students in K-12 grades. Learn more about SWENext Clubs here.
K-12 Educators who are interested in starting a SWENext Club or becoming a club advisor should email us at email@example.com.