SWENext Annual Awards
The Society of Women Engineers strives to recognize the successes of SWENext students and SWENext Clubs that do exceptional work in developing a community for students to explore engineering and other STEM fields. The SWENext mission is to:
- Empower females under the age of 18 to prepare for careers in engineering and technology.
- Provide programming to help females under 18 develop leadership skills and self-confidence to succeed in a career in engineering and technology.
- Expand the image of the engineering and technology professions as a positive force in improving the quality of life.
- Demonstrate the value of diversity and inclusion.
- Provide programming to empower females under the age of 18 to become advocates for peers and younger girls.
SWENext Annual Awards Submission Details
Annual Awards Season is now OPEN!
Community Award – for SWENexters who will be in Grades 9, 10, 11 in Fall 2022: Apply Here
Global Innovator Award – for SWENexters who will be in Grade 12 in Fall 2022: Apply Here
Clubs Best Practices Award – for registered SWENext High School Clubs: Apply Here
Clubs Inspiration Award – for registered SWENext High School Clubs: Apply Here