SWENext Clubs connect SWE members, SWENexters, and students in your area! A SWENext Club can be any size with students in K-12 ages.
- Gain leadership experience that can be used on college applications.
- Get more of your peers engaged in STEM.
- Connect to SWE Members.
Steps to Creating a SWENext Club
- Find a SWENext Club Counselor and Advisor
- Get your school approved by your school or organization
- Register your club on the official SWE website
- Have each club member join SWENext
- Form club goals
- Build your leadership team
- Host your first meeting
- Have fun!
The direction of your club is up to you! Below are a few common things clubs do:
- Work on projects that use engineering to help people in your community
- Compete in SWENext Club Challenges, Future City Competition, or FIRST Robotics.
- Gain leadership experience
- Host outreach events for younger students in your community
- Attend outreach events hosted by SWE sections in your area
- Explore career and college options
SWENext Club Challenges
- SWEet Creation SWENext Club Challenge
High school SWENext Clubs are invited to enter the SWENext Creation Challenge until November 30, 2022!
SWENext Club Resources
Check out our full list of SWENext resources on our Resources page!
Find A SWENext Club Near You!
There are more than 280 SWENext Clubs around the world. Use the map below to see if there is a club in your area. If you are an existing SWENext Club and the information on the map needs to be updated, please contact email@example.com.