SWENext Annual Awards
The Society of Women Engineers strives to recognize the successes of SWENext students and SWENext Clubs that do exceptional work in developing a community for students to explore engineering and other STEM fields. The SWENext mission is to:
- Empower females under the age of 18 to prepare for careers in engineering and technology.
- Provide programming to help females under the age of 18 to develop leadership skills and self-confidence to succeed in a career in engineering and technology.
- Expand the image of the engineering and technology professions as a positive force in improving the quality of life.
- Demonstrate the value of diversity and inclusion.
- Provide programming to empower females under the age of 18 to become advocates for peers and younger girls.