SWE has partnered with Billhighway to provide a financial solution for Global Affiliates and Sections. Billhighway was designed for the non-accountant, so you do not have to be a finance whiz to use the system effectively. You can sit back and let the system take care of the heavy financial and data entry work for you. Having conducted a successful pilot, Billhighway is now available to all Sections and Global Affiliates.
Keep scrolling to learn how to get started with Billhighway and access resources and trainings.
- As of right now, this is not a solution for US Affiliates.
- Beginning in FY24, Billhighway will be used to conduct all financial transactions from SWE HQ, except in countries where it is not available.
- Effective September 30, 2023, SWE Sections will receive their dues rebates per the existing schedule via Billhighway. Sections must set-up their Billhighway accounts by September 1, 2023 in order to receive the FY24 first rebate installment.
- General Billhighway trainings for US Sections are available for each week on Tuesdays at 11 AM EST and Thursdays at 3 PM EST.
- General Billhighway trainings for Global Affiliates are available each week on Tuesdays at 3 PM EST and Thursdays at 10 AM EST.
You should have received a Billhighway activation code via email on July 10th, 2023. If you are new to the leadership role, you will automatically receive a Billhighway activation code via email as soon as your role is updated in the SWE association management system. This code will allow you to activate your Billhighway account and set up your individual password and username.
If you missed or did not receive the Billhighway activation email, you can send yourself a new Billhighway activation code email.
If you run into any issues, please email our Client Support team at email@example.com or give us a call at (866) 245-5499. We’re available to chat Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm EST.
Learn How to Use Billhighway
Please make sure to schedule a training session for one of the standing days/times provided each week below. Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to maximize your Billhighway experience.
How Billhighway Will Help You
- Streamline the process to receive funds from SWE headquarters.
- Make event management seamless with a comprehensive event management solution.
- Easily generate reporting for things such as budgets, reconciliation, member roster, and more, for your group’s records or to send to headquarters.
- Have better oversight and efficiency for all leaders within your group.
- Access rosters for your section or affiliate.
- And much, much more!
The functionality available to you will depend on the country where your group is located. Explore the resources below for more information specific to your Section or Global Affiliate.
- Functionality Matrix – A breakdown of features Global Affiliates & Sections can use based on their country.
- Billhighway Anywhere In Person Payments
Powered by memberplanet, Billhighway Events will revolutionize your group event experience! You’ll be able to spend less time stressing about tedious accounting tasks and more time maximizing the success of each event.
To get started, click on the following link: Activate Your Billhighway Events Account. Please use the same email address you provided to SWE and Billhighway. Once you’ve clicked the link and followed the prompts to create your password, you will be redirected to your Billhighway Events account, powered by memberplanet.
Billhighway will allow you to streamline and transform your events by:
- Building an attractive event page easily. Unleash your creative side and add your branding using many design options. Get your invitees interested and entice more supporters with an attractive event page to promote your activity.
- Creating a memorable experience. Launch a successful event every time, no matter the occasion. Host a lunch and learn, recurring fundraiser, or anything in between. Collect payments, registration, and RSVPs quickly and easily.
- Reaching your supporters faster. Reach out to members and non-members to send updates, communicate on the go, and grow beyond your circle. Anyone can RSVP or donate without having to create an account.
- Increasing operational visibility. Streamline admin tasks with actionable insights. Get a real-time headcount of who’s RSVP’d, better understand your efforts, and analyze your strategy.
- Billhighway Events Training – a recorded training that will teach you how to use Billhighway Events.
- Support Center – Explore the how-to library full of searchable articles and videos that walk you through each feature step-by-step.
- memberplanet Event Management – an overview of Billhighway can help your SWE Section or Affiliate with both banking and events.
- Billhighway Events vs. Eventbrite – a comparison of event platforms.
More Information on Billhighway
Attending one (1) training session is required for SWE Sections using Billhighway. Training sessions are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please register via one of the below links:
Read through the below resources to learn more about what Billhighway can offer your Section.
The first step to setting up your Billhighway account is to schedule a training session. Training sessions are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please register via one of the below links:
Billhighway’s functionality will depend on the country where your affiliate is located. View the functionality matrix and select your country from the list below to access your unique training dashboard and explore the various features.
|Brazil||Korea, Republic of||Singapore|
|Costa Rica||Nigeria||United Arab Emirates|
|Czech Republic||Pakistan||United Kingdom|
|Germany||Papua New Guinea||Zambia|
Billhighway is not currently available in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Liberia.
If you have questions about using Billhighway, please contact Matt Perez. If you have questions about why SWE has chosen to partner with Billhighway or how to access funding from SWE HQ, please contact SWE.