SWE is proud to welcome members from dozens of countries to our diverse community. While our cultures and geographies differ greatly, there is so much that women in engineering and technology worldwide have in common.
Join the SWE network of more than 43,000 members to help you along your journey in engineering and technology, no matter where in the world that may be!
SWE’s member benefits will help you develop your professional skills, become a better leader and advance your career in engineering and technology. Benefits include:
- Leadership opportunities through SWE’s Global Ambassador and Affiliate programs
- Access to more than 130 on-demand webinars and self-paced learning content through SWE’s Advance Learning Center
- Networking through SWE’s Affinity Groups
- Speaking and professional development opportunities at WE Local Conferences and local events
- Digital version of our award-winning SWE Magazine and updates from SWE’s daily blog, All Together
- Local support and networking through more than 100 Global Affiliates in 30+ countries
- Outreach programs to encourage girls and young women to pursue STEM careers
Discounts by Country
To make membership accessible at an equitable price point, SWE provides extensive discounts to individuals from over 180 countries where there is a significant economic variance from the United States, where SWE is headquartered.
- Discounts of 67% or 50% of the cost of Professional or Collegiate 1-year membership dues. Discounts are not available for C2C, Life Membership, or joint membership.
- No discount code is needed. The discount is automatically applied at checkout based on the country entered by the individual.
- See the list of countries to determine the eligible discount.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for the latest SWE news and insights, networking events, continuing education opportunities, and more ― delivered straight to your inbox.
Membership Resources in Languages
Download and share SWE information and membership resources in a variety of languages.