SWENext is a way for students through the age of 18 to become part of the SWE engineering and technology community. Although our program focuses on girls, all students are welcome. SWENext is free to join and provides students access to programs, mentors, and resources designed to develop leadership skills and self-confidence to #BeThatEngineer. Learn more about SWENext.
- Empower students to prepare for careers in engineering and technology.
- Provide programming for students to develop leadership skills and self-confidence to succeed in careers in engineering and technology.
- Expand the image of the engineering and technology professions as a positive force in improving the quality of life.
- Provide programming to empower students to become advocates for peers and younger girls.
- Demonstrate the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide opportunities to learn and network with peers, role models, and engineering professionals.