Annual Conference Sponsorship
SWE’s Annual Conference is the premier event for women in engineering and technology. In 2020, SWE hosted its first ever virtual two-week conference, which garnered over 18,825 attendees. SWE’s conference includes a career fair, dynamic keynote speakers, numerous networking opportunities and 200+ workshops and presentations. The engaging and informative sessions are exceptional professional and personal development tools for both working engineers and engineering students. Moreover, SWE’s conference is dedicated to helping women engineering students’ transition into the corporate world by providing training, guidance and access to career opportunities both in academia and industry.
View the WE21 Prospectus here.
Past Conference Attendance:
- Virtual WE20 - 18,825
- Anaheim, CA WE19 – 16,627
- Minneapolis, MN WE18 – 14,100
- Austin, TX WE17 – 14,600
- Philadelphia, PA WE16 – 11,700
- Nashville, TN WE15 – 8,539
- Indianapolis, IN WE21 October 21-23, 2021
- Houston, TX WE22 October 20-22, 2022
- Los Angeles, CA WE23 October 26-28, 2023
- Chicago, IL WE24 October 24-26, 2024
WE Local Conferences
WE Local Conferences are a joint-collaboration between SWE headquarters, members and local organizations who champion women in STEM. Each year, the two-day event draws hundreds of women together to participate in the career fair, expand their network with like minded individuals, and take advantage of relevant professional development opportunities.
WE Local conferences are the ideal environment to engage with local engineers and technologists in a personal and focused setting. Check out the WE Local website for more information.
WE Local 2021 Dates and Locations:
- WE Local India in Bengaluru | April 22-23
- WE Local Europe in London | May 26-28
WE Local 2022 Dates and Locations:
- WE Local Albuquerque | Dates TBD
- WE Local Des Moines | Dates TBD
- WE Local Buffalo | Dates TBD