Annual Conference Sponsorship
SWE’s Annual Conference is the premier event for women in engineering and technology. In 2020, SWE hosted its first ever virtual two-week conference which garnered over 18,825 attendees. The engaging and informative sessions are exceptional professional and personal development tools for both working engineers and engineering students. SWE’s conference includes a career fair, dynamic keynote speakers, numerous networking opportunities and 200+ workshops and presentations. Moreover, SWE’s conference is dedicated to helping women engineering students’ transition into the corporate world by providing training, guidance and access to career opportunities both in academia and industry.
View the WE21 Prospectus here.
Past Conference Attendance:
- Virtual WE20 - 18,825
- Anaheim, CA WE19 – 16,627
- Minneapolis, MN WE18 – 14,100
- Austin, TX WE17 – 14,600
- Philadelphia, PA WE16 – 11,700
- Nashville, TN WE15 – 8,539
- Indianapolis, IN WE21 October 21-23, 2021
- Houston, TX WE22 October 20-22, 2022
- Los Angeles, CA WE23 October 26-28, 2023
- Chicago, IL WE24 October 24-26, 2024
WE Local Conferences
WE Local Conferences are a joint-collaboration between SWE headquarters, members and local organizations whose goal is to see women achieve their fullest potential in careers as engineers and leaders. The aim of each WE Local is to bring together participants at all stages of their professional, collegiate and K-12 journeys.
WE Local conferences are the ideal environment to learn, energize/re-energize and connect with local engineers and technologists through high-quality professional development workshops, networking opportunities, inspirational speakers and outreach activities. Check out the WE Local website for more information.
WE Local 2021 Dates and Locations:
- WE Local India in Bengaluru | April 22-23
- WE Local Europe in London | May 26-28
WE Local 2022 Dates and Locations:
- WE Local Albuquerque | Dates TBD
- WE Local Des Moines | Dates TBD
- WE Local Buffalo | Dates TBD