Annual Conference Partnerships:
SWE’s Annual Conference is the premier event for women in engineering and technology. In 2021, SWE hosted its first ever hybrid conference, which garnered over 16,609 attendees. SWE’s conference includes a career fair, dynamic keynote speakers, numerous networking opportunities and 200+ workshops and presentations. The engaging and informative sessions are exceptional professional and personal development tools for both working engineers and engineering students. Moreover, SWE’s conference is dedicated to helping women engineering students’ transition into the corporate world by providing training, guidance and access to career opportunities both in academia and industry. Details here.
Past Conference Attendance:
- Indianapolis, IN/Hybrid – 16,609
- Virtual WE20 – 18,825
- Anaheim, CA WE19 – 16,627
- Minneapolis, MN WE18 – 14,100
- Austin, TX WE17 – 14,600
- Philadelphia, PA WE16 – 11,700
- Nashville, TN WE15 – 8,539
- Houston, TX WE22 October 20-22, 2022
- Los Angeles, CA WE23 October 26-28, 2023
- Chicago, IL WE24 October 24-26, 2024
WE Local Conferences
WE Local Conferences collaborate between SWE headquarters, members, and local organizations that champion women in STEM. Each year, the two-day event draws hundreds of women together to participate in the career fair, expand their network with like-minded individuals, and take advantage of relevant professional development opportunities.
WE Local conferences are ideal for engaging with local engineers and technologists in a personal and focused setting. Check out the WE Local website for more information.
- WE Local Albuquerque | February 25-26
- WE Local Des Moines | March 4-5
- WE Local Buffalo | April 8-9
- WE Local India in Bengaluru | April 28-29
- WE Local Europe in London | May 26-27