The impact SWE has on achieving gender equity in engineering and technology is powered not only by our members, but also the organizations that share and support our vision.
Corporate Partnership Council (CPC)
SWE’s Corporate Partnership Council, founded by SWE’s most prominent supporters, is an invaluable agent of change. The CPC shares best practices, addresses recruitment, retention and advancement issues, and partners with us on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging initiatives. SWE benefits from the expertise and guidance of industry leaders—and the world of engineering and technology benefits from a more diverse and inclusive community.
The mission and objectives of SWE are supported by CPC members because they:
- Provide major financial support for the Society and its programs
- Offer guidance on the current and future employment landscape
- Act as a consult to Society leadership when sharing insights and industry trends
- Promote opportunities for women in the engineering and technology workforce
The CPC offers many ways to partner and levels of engagement. Click here to see the CPC members.
European Corporate Council (ECC)
The European Corporate Council (ECC) is being formed to ensure that SWE is meeting the needs of employers and current/future professional engineers and technologists in the region. This group will provide a platform to discuss and exchange about awareness building of STEM careers, recruitment processes for hiring female talents, retention and development activities, and much more. The ECC is formed primarily for Corporate HR / DE&I professionals and STEM advocates who want to benchmark and improve their practices in Europe. ECC members benefit from:
- 4 meetings/year (2 in person, 2 virtual):
- Exchange platform for corporate HR/DE&I professionals
- 5 individual SWE memberships
- Social media posts – 2 opportunities/posts across all Europe channels
- Access to SWE’s Online Career Center
- 2 registrations to the WE Local Conference in Europe
- Recognition as a WE Local SWE Student Scholarship Program Supporter
India Corporate Council (ICC)
The India Corporate Council (ICC) is the primary source for disseminating industry trends, sharing best practices and creating new intervention strategies specifically for the advancement of women in the Indian engineering and technology community. The Council is comprised of organizations with a strong engineering and technology presence in India with the goal of promoting diversity and inclusion in the field. ICC members benefit from:
- In-person and virtual meetings with subject matter experts in the field of diversity and inclusion
- WE Local India conference entries and brand recognition
- Co-branded webinars within SWE’s leadership competency model
- Opportunity to participate in SWE’s professional and college affiliate events throughout the year
- Digital media package promoting their diversity and inclusion work in collaboration with SWE
- Access to SWE’s online career center
- And much more!