SWE Advance Learning Center – Live Webinar Sponsorship
SWE Advance offers an extensive list of online courses and programs for professional and personal growth. These live, professionally produced webinars feature subject matter experts and are marketed to our growing online audience and membership base. As a sponsor, you’ll receive recognition on all promotional materials during the webinar and be featured on the overview page for up to three years. Inquire about upcoming live webinars, as they are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis with limited availability.
As a live webinar sponsor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your logo will be included on all advertisements (blog/social/email/etc.) and the slide deck as a sponsor
- Opportunity to provide your employees with free access to the live web seminar in addition to the on-demand webinar recording
- A special “thank you” at the beginning and end of the web seminar
- Opportunity to say a few words and welcome the subject matter expert at the beginning of the seminar
- Company logo and link to your website will appear on the individual overview page
After the live webinar has occurred, the on-demand webinar is available on the Advance Learning Center for up to three years, where your logo will be displayed on the course page in addition to the actual recording.
SWE Advance Learning Center – On-Demand Webinar Sponsorship
Receive prominent visibility by sponsoring our most popular on-demand webinars on SWE’s Advance Learning Center! These previously recorded webinars offer relevant, educational material and certified CEU/PDH courses, which receive an average of 1,000+ views each quarter. This is a great opportunity to associate your organization with personal and professional development topics such as career management, leadership development, inclusion, and cultural awareness.
As an on-demand webinar sponsor, you will receive the following:
- Logo and URL included on the Advance Learning page
- Opportunity to provide your employees with free access to a sponsored course
- A special “thank you” at the beginning and end of the course
- Optional: Submit a commercial or video to integrate into the beginning or end of the course. It must be 30 seconds or less.
SWE Professional Development Bundles
Professional development is a key factor in retaining women in engineering and technology. SWE offers various professional development opportunities that provide the tools and techniques needed to help women advance in their careers. Your organization can provide employees with valuable resources, such as bundled on-demand webinars and eLearning modules.
Discover additional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion products such as Inclusion Solutions Cards, designed to provide an easy introduction to fundamental D&I topics; Uncovering Bias Guide & Workbooks, which aim to identify, address, and manage bias in the workplace; and Developing Cultural Competence Guide & Workbook, created to increase awareness and respect of cultural differences. Visit the SWE Store to explore all of our educational DE&I products. You can also learn about all DE&I organizational tools here.