SWE Advance Learning Center – Live Webinar Sponsorship
Each year, SWE adds up to 10 new courses and programs to an already extensive list of offerings through SWE Advance. Our professionally produced web seminars cover a variety of topics for professional and personal growth and are marketed to more than 40,000 members. *Inquire about upcoming live webinars as they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
As a live webinar sponsor, you will receive the following:
- Your logo will be included on all advertisements (blog/social/email/etc.) and on the slide deck as a sponsor.
- Opportunity to provide your employees with free access to the live web seminar in addition to the on-demand webinar recording.
- A special thank you at the beginning and end of the web seminar.
- Opportunity to say a few words and welcome the subject matter expert at the beginning of the seminar.
- Company logo and link to your website will appear on the individual overview page.
After the live webinar has occurred, the on-demand webinar is available on the Advance Learning Center for up to three years, where your logo will be displayed on the course page in addition to the actual recording.
SWE Advance Learning Center – On-Demand Webinar Sponsorship
Receive distinguished visibility by sponsoring our most popular on-demand webinars! These previously recorded webinars and courses receive an average of over 1,000 views quarterly. This is an excellent way to associate your organization with the top 5 courses designed around personal and professional development: Career Management; Inclusion & Cultural Awareness; Innovation & Disruption; Self-Management & Development; and Strategic Leadership.
As an on-demand webinar sponsor, you will receive the following:
- Logo and URL included on the Advance Learning page.
- Opportunity to provide your employees with free access to sponsored course.
- A special “thank you” at the beginning and end of the course.
- Optional: Submit a commercial or video to integrate into the beginning or end of the course. Must be 30 seconds or less.
SWE Professional Development Bundles
Professional development is a key factor in retaining women in engineering and technology. SWE offers various professional development opportunities that provide the tools and techniques needed to help women advance in their careers. Your organization can provide employees with valuable resources, such as bundled on-demand webinars and eLearning modules.
Discover additional Diversity and Inclusion products such as Inclusion Solutions Cards, designed to provide an easy introduction to fundamental D&I topics; Uncovering Bias Guide & Workbooks, which aim to identify, address, and manage bias in the workplace; and Developing Cultural Competence Guide & Workbook, created to increase awareness and respect of cultural differences. Visit the SWE Store to explore all of our educational D&I products.