SWE is proud to welcome global members to our community. SWE recognizes the economic variances throughout the world and discounts dues based on the World Bank list of economies (more information is below).
- Leadership Training and Experience
- Networking through SWE's Ambassador and Affiliate programs
- Career Management & Professional Development through SWE's Advance Learning Center
- Gender-specific Management Tools
- Award-winning, digital version of SWE Magazine
- Local support and networking through local Affiliates (as available)
- WE Local Conferences and local events
- Outreach programs to k-12 female students (to consider engineering careers)
- SWE gives a 66% discount to members from low-income countries and a 33% membership discount to members from middle-income countries.
- Download: this chart lists countries that are middle-income or low-income to determine if you qualify for a discount on membership dues depending on your country of residence. Use code LME at the checkout if your country is listed under low-middle economies. Use code LIE at checkout if your country is listed under low-income economies.
- Please note: This discount applies to basic Professional and Collegiate grades of membership and cannot be combined with other offers.