Speaker Proposal and Process
Are you interested in hosting or developing a professional development session with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE)? SWE offers learning opportunities across various modalities, within various tracks – all of which are available within the SWE Advance Learning Center.
To be considered for a professional or committee-run SWE speaking event, all speakers must complete a speaking proposal and work with SWE to provide high-quality content and learning experiences.
Advance Learning Center New Content
Are you a professional subject matter expert or speaker?
- Click here to access the SWE Professional Learning Proposal. SMEs who submit this proposal are professional or academic subject matter experts and must complete the Learning Proposal to be considered for a SWE web session or eLearning course.
Are you interested in providing Continuing Education (CEUs) for your content?
- To provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs), subject matter experts must complete the CEU Learning Proposal.
Are you a SWE group or committee?
- Members who would like SWE to create, host web sessions, or add content to the Advance Learning Center must complete the Committee Learning Proposal for approval.
Live Speaking Opportunities
Click here to access the SWE Speaking Proposal for WE Conference events.
- Webinars must be scheduled at least 45 days before ensure adequate marketing time. eLearning course timelines will be established once the proposal is received to determine the scope of work appropriately.
- Use the SWE branded PPT provided by SWE and the SWE brand guidelines.
- Write a blog and/or social media post to discuss the importance of the content.
- If CEUs are provided for your event, you must work with SWE to ensure your content follows the systematic approach identified by the IACET learning standard.
Learn more about SWE tracks and learning methods here.