Certificates of Merit or Achievement

Many local professional SWE sections offer High School Certificates of Merit or High School Certificates of Achievement.

If you are interested in this program, you can find the professional SWE sections located in your area by using the Section Map at the bottom of this page. Search by state or country to find the section closest to your location. Once you’ve found the preferred SWE section, click the “Visit Section Website” to learn more about what the section offers including Certificates of Achievement. 

Typically located under the “About” tab or “Outreach” tab, you will find contact information to email representatives directly regarding your request. If no contact information is available, please contact hq@swe.org