Gender parity in STEM is still decades away.
SWE supports individuals and organisations working to close the gap.
SWE's European Community and Activities are Growing
With SWE, women aspiring to launch or advance their careers can achieve their full potential. Every individual success story is another step towards our goal – closing the gender gap in technical roles. Learn more.
Now Accepting Student Poster Applicants
The WE Local Barcelona conference will feature a Poster Competition for students to exhibit their research and projects and be recognized in their field. Selected students will be invited to participate in the in-person conference. Learn more.
My SWE Experience
“The SWE community gives you fresh perspectives, it helps you to look at your challenges differently and to spot things inside you that you are capable of, but you didn’t see before.”
“SWE provides you with a support network – you may feel alone or isolated with a certain challenge but there is always someone within SWE sharing that challenge who can help”.
“Our HR partners could identify trainings within SWE and define a one-year programme – which shows how rich the content is in the SWE platform”
"My supportive friends and community in SWE always remind me to believe in myself and not underestimate what I am capable of."
European Corporate Council
The council’s work encourages more women into technical and leadership roles, and exchanges best practices on DEI&B in engineering and technology. Learn more about SWE’s corporate partnerships.
Join the SWE Community
Mapping Gender Balance in STEM
Affiliates in Europe
Recent Posts from All Together
- 5th Annual SWE Event in Brazil a Success November 15, 2022
- SHE STEM Award 2021 November 14, 2022
- SWE Incheon Affiliate Hosting In-Person Conference in Korea November 8, 2022
- SWE Delhi Affiliate Helps Organize Outreach Event for 500+ Girls October 5, 2022
- Radio Helps Promote Engineering in Liberia September 26, 2022
- Nurturing the next generation of STEM Professionals: Speed Mentoring at its best September 16, 2022
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with the Latinos Affinity Group September 13, 2022
- Announcing the SWE Africa Advisory Board September 8, 2022
- Women in Government Affinity Group August 16, 2022
- Gender Inequities in STEM Transcend International Boundaries July 29, 2022