SWENext Clubs connect SWE members, SWENexters, and students in your area! A SWENext Club can be any size with primary and secondary school students.
- Gain leadership experience that can be used on college applications.
- Get more of your peers engaged in STEM.
- Connect to SWE Members.
Steps to Creating a SWENext Club
- Find a SWENext Club Counselor and Advisor
- Get your school approved by your school or organization
- Register your club on the official SWE website
- Have each club member join SWENext
- Form club goals
- Build your leadership team
- Host your first meeting
- Have fun!
The direction of your club is up to you! Below are a few common things clubs do:
- Work on projects that use engineering to help people in your community
- Compete in SWENext Club Challenges, Future City Competition, or FIRST Robotics.
- Gain leadership experience
- Host outreach events for younger students in your community. Apply for program development grants!
- Attend outreach events hosted by SWE sections in your area
- Explore career and college options
Featured SWENext Clubs
We are so proud of our SWENext clubs around the world, and we want to give them a shoutout! Fill out the two forms below to submit your club to be featured on this page.
SWENext Club Resources
Find A SWENext Club Near You!
There are more than 280 SWENext Clubs around the world. Use the map below to see if there is a club in your area. If you are an existing SWENext Club and the information on the map needs to be updated, please contact email@example.com.