SWENext Clubs connect SWE members, SWENexters, and students in your area! A SWENext Club can be any size with primary and secondary school students.
- Gain leadership experience that can be used on college applications.
- Get more of your peers engaged in STEM.
- Connect to SWE Members.
We will be closing our Counselor Request Form until the end of the calendar year.
Clubs will still be able to register their clubs as usual by finding a SWE Member or a teacher/educator (with our educator membership) to serve as counselor. If your club is having trouble securing your counselor due to membership costs, please look into our SWENext Club Counselor Grant FY24.
If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Steps to Creating a SWENext Club
- Find a SWENext Club Counselor and Advisor
- Get your school approved by your school or organization
- Register your club on the official SWE website
- Have each club member join SWENext
- Form club goals
- Build your leadership team
- Host your first meeting
- Have fun!
The direction of your club is up to you! Below are a few common things clubs do:
- Work on projects that use engineering to help people in your community
- Compete in SWENext Club Challenges, Future City Competition, or FIRST Robotics.
- Gain leadership experience
- Host outreach events for younger students in your community. Apply for program development grants!
- Attend outreach events hosted by SWE sections in your area
- Explore career and college options
Featured SWENext Clubs
We are so proud of our SWENext clubs around the world, and we want to give them a shoutout! Fill out the two forms below to submit your club to be featured on this page.
SWENext Club Resources
Find A SWENext Club Near You!
There are more than 280 SWENext Clubs around the world. Use the map below to see if there is a club in your area. If you are an existing SWENext Club and the information on the map needs to be updated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.