The Society of Women Engineers is the world's largest advocate for women in engineering and technology with a community of over 40,000 professional and collegiate members.
SWENext is a way to become part of the SWE community as a student through the age of 18.
Any student 13 or older can become a SWENexter. For those younger than 13, a parent will need to be the primary contact. Learn more about SWENext membership benefits below.
- Empower females under the age of 18 to prepare for careers in engineering and technology.
- Provide programming to help females under the age of 18 to develop leadership skills and self-confidence to succeed in a career in engineering and technology.
- Expand the image of the engineering and technology professions as a positive force in improving the quality of life.
- Demonstrate the value of diversity and inclusion.
- Provide programming to empower females under the age of 18 to become advocates for peers and younger girls.
SWENext Member Benefits
Supporting the next generation of women in engineering and technology!
Access virtual learnings and training for professional development.
Image already added