SWE Member Benefits
SWE membership is open to individuals of any gender. All SWE memberships coincide with the SWE fiscal year that runs from July 1 – June 30** and early renewal/join begins every April.
Visit the SWE Career Center for internship and full-time employment search and career planning.
Participate in recorded and live professional development seminars on SWE’s Advance Learning Center
Discover a support system of peer groups, advisors, and industry leaders through our global and local events.
Take advantage of networking opportunities with practicing women engineers and collegiates.
Attend scheduled meetings that allow you to get advice from fellow members and establish lifelong friendships
- Receive discounted registration pricing for SWE Annual and WE Local Conferences.
- Gain access to SWE’s Advance Learning Center
- Receive an annual subscription to the award-winning SWE Magazine
- Hone your leadership, presentation, and networking skills in a safe and collaborative setting.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits
Advocate for the advancement of women in engineering and technology through our public policy and advocacy work.
Utilize program development and Outreach support to help you cultivate your leadership skills and plan events to inspire the next generation of women engineers
Discuss experiences, concerns, and stories on forums to foster diversity and inclusion in our Affinity Groups.