SWENext Clubs are a way to connect with SWE members and other SWENexters in your area! Your SWENext Club can be any size with students in K-12 grades. The direction of your club is up to you! Below are a few common things clubs do:
- Work on projects that use engineering to help people in your community
- Compete in competitions like SWENext Club Challenge, Future City Competition, or FIRST Robotics.
- Gain leadership experience
- Host outreach events for younger students in your community
- Attend outreach events hosted by SWE sections in your area
- Explore career and college options
- …and much more!
Check out our 101 Guide below for more information!
Find A SWENext Club Near You!
Does your SWENext Club information on this map need updating? Would you like more information about any of the clubs on the map? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Archived SWENext Club Spotlight Articles
Check out the LionsNext Club! Our 2019 SWENext Clubs Challenge Winners!
Families and Educators play a key role in the success of SWENexters. The SWENext program offers resources and information for adult advocates as well.